Thursday, July 21, 2011

Life


I guess I started a blog a long time ago and I forgot about it. haha. We will see if we can do a little better this time.

What have we been up to?
Cameron was in the field and this is his first week home. That sucked. He was gone from the beginning of June until Friday, and we are delighted to have him home. It was super hot and I really don't know how he did it. You would think that we were used to him being gone, but it really never gets any easier when he's not home.
I have been plugging away with my summer classes, which will be finished at the end of next week. (Thank ya Jesus!) It is very encouraging to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I will start my internship in a week and a half and I'll student teach from Aug-May and then I will be done!! YAY! (until I decide that I'm ready to go back to get my masters. HA!)
Cecilee, has just been doing Cecilee things. These things usually include but are not limited to bringing handfuls of sand into the house, letting Bailey in and out every 5 minutes, spreading her food all over the table, playing in the dog food and sometimes watching tv. She is quite the handful. She's been going to gymnastics once a week and she LOVES it! I am sad to tell her that she won't be able to go once school starts. She will start school at a Montessori school on August 1, and we cannot wait. I think it will be so good for her! I know she is excited about making new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment